Mike: Hey, hey Tony. Those people out there on the internet? They’re totally checking you out.
Tony: Who, moi?
OMG I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS IN BIGGER QUALITY OMG THANK YOUUUU FOR SHARING!!!!! :D :D :D :D
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Source: Facebook (Anthony Phillips’ page)
Look at Tony Banks. He is so bored and nettled by the situation… I adore him so much. <3
And look at Peter Hammill: he’s so lovely *w* <3
Today I was looking for a photo for my mum and I found those pics: nine months old me :3
Disney movies in order of historical setting
(Excludes most of the package films. Some films, eg The Lion King, are impossible to pin down exactly and some, like Aladdin and Treasure Planet, are anachronistic, so these are estimations. A few have been split into 2 if there is more than one time period in the movie, and sequels have been put together.)
Phil & Mike